Thursday, June 10

Rain, rain, Come again!

Last week we were blessed with a beautiful thunderstorm. I love those things! :) We just happened to be enjoying time with Gigi and G-Daddy when it hit. The kids excitedly watched from the big window in the living room. Thunder makes them a little crazy! Haha!

My grandmother is the coolest. Kade saw something that he wanted to look at, so she got them umbrellas and took him out in the rain to check it out! Kade LOVED it!

I had to run in and grab something I forgot in the house, and MK grabbed my Granddad's hand because she was scared of the thunder. So sweet!

Out on the porch with Granddad enjoying the cool weather. I have seen enough Roly Polies to last me a lifetime!

Enjoying the drips from the wet trees above.


Running through the wet grass.

Hoping for more rain some time soon! Yay for summer thunderstorms!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

love the grandpa pic!! something for her to treasure one day! :)