Saturday, June 26

My Birthday

I had a really nice birthday this year. I slept in a bit with the kids, and then our sweet babysitter came over so I could do a few things up at the office before I went and treated myself to a pedicure. It was LOVELY! The water was warm and bubbly, I had brought a good book, and no one was bothering me! The lady did a great job and massaged my legs and feet for awhile. It was perfect.

I went home for lunch where Bryan had picked up some WingStop for us. I haven't had WS in about a year. It was very yummy. Their fries are my favorite! I spent the afternoon relaxing and reading while the kids rested. When Bryan got off of work, we met my parents at the movie theatre where we all saw Toy Story 3. It was great! The kids were really quiet and enjoyed the movie too. They especially enjoyed the popcorn they got to eat!

We all headed back to my parents house and had dinner. After that, they sang to me and I blew out the candles on my yummy ice cream cake from Marble Slab. It was so good! They also gave me cards and a present. I'm so thankful for my family. They are the greatest!

Me and my sweet girl!


Blowing out the candles.

Talking to my awesome bro on the phone!

Bryan and the kids gave me two new charms for my pandora bracelet. An "M" and a "K" for the kiddos.

1 comment:

Kasey Gonzales said...

you look beautiful b-day girl!! i'm glad you had a good birthday. the pedicure sounds nice! I've only had two in my life but i love the calf massage!