Monday, June 21

Happy Birthday Janet!

Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world!

Janet you are so amazing in so many ways. I am excited to celebrate your 28th birthday and I wanted to start that by naming 28 ways you have changed my life.

  1. You have given me an awesome son: Kaden.
  2. You have given me the cutest little girl ever: Mary-Kate.
  3. You have challenged me to talk about how I feel and work through those emotions.
  4. you have helped me look inside and become someone I never thought I could be
  5. you have given me confidence to do anything I put my mind to
  6. you have challenged me to stand up for what is right
  7. you have helped me be a goal setter and strive to accomplish them
  8. you have helped me get used to change
  9. you have shown me what a real relationship looks like
  10. you have wholeheartedly trusted me in our marriage
  11. you have challenged me to stand up for myself
  12. you have walked hand in hand with me in ministry
  13. you have expanded my musical interests (rap)
  14. you have helped me gain an appreciation for musicals
  15. you have helped me gain an appreciation for dancing
  16. you have helped me to make wiser choices in so many areas of life
  17. you have helped me to be a more self disciplined person
  18. you have helped to realize the importance of making the most of life
  19. you have helped me learn time over task
  20. you have helped me be more creative and break free of the same old same old
  21. you have helped me grow more and more like Christ
  22. you have helped me be the Father I need to be for our children
  23. you have shown me the impact and importance of honesty
  24. you have helped me to figure things out for myself and not believe things just because other people do
  25. you have helped me be more cultured
  26. you have given me encouragement\ to accomplish handyman projects around the house
  27. you have helped me see the importance of dreaming and dreaming big
  28. you have shown me what true unconditional love is

Thank you for all this and so much more.

JANET- I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS..HAPPY 28TH BDAY!

2 comments:

Donna/Ellie said...

Happy...wait...sniff...(wipes tears)...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Janet! Bryan said it all so well, I'll just add my love and virtual hugs. xoxoxo

Lara said...

Awww ya'll are so sweet!