Thursday, September 9

Little Gymnast

Today was Mary-Kate's very first gymnastics class and she did great! I was so proud of her. She actually participated and did very well. Maybe it's the mommy bias in me, but I think she had some natural athletic ability. Maybe she will follow in her mommy's footsteps...but no pressure! I just want her to be happy and enjoy whatever it is she does and she definitely enjoyed gymnastics today.

The class is a parent and tot class, so I got to be right by her side the whole time. I think that helped her be more relaxed and have fun. We started with a warm up and then we did 3 different circuits: one on the floor, one on bars, and one on the beams. Mary-Kate impressed me with her abilities to jump, roll, and more. I took a bunch of pics, of course! :)

Checking out the gym with her friend Brynlee.

Little gymnast.


Going backwards.

Bear crawling on the bars.

Silly mommy taking pictures!

Bar work

Pulling her legs up to the bar.

She didn't like the high beam as much, but still did great!

Backward roll on the beam.

1 comment:

Kara said...

So cute! I am very anxious to get Kylee started in gymnastics.