This weekend we went to the first ASU football game of the season. I LOVE Football and I LOVE ASU! The kids had a great time, although the cannon they shoot when they score points startled them a bit. I'm in a reminiscing mood so you can check out pics from previous year's games and pep rallies
HERE and
HERE. I look forward to going to more games this season, and especially to the homecoming pep rally and game! GO RAMS!!
Enjoying my favorite part! ;)


She was so awed by the cheerleaders. I thought it was so sweet.

Marching and dancing to the band.

Waiting in the spirit line for the football players to run through after half time.

Here are the football players running through the spirit line. The kids loved it until the cannon went off. MK kind of freaked out at that point. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment