MK was enjoying getting her chair closer and closer to the boys.
This was about the point that Kaden was done. I felt so bad for him.
He never does well when he gets too hot, and I think that was his problem. He told me he didn't want to play soccer anymore. :( I had expected the practice to last 30-45 minutes, but it was more like an hour and I think that was a bit much for Kade. We had a nice talk about supporting his team and finishing strong, so hopefully he will do better next time. His first game will be this coming Saturday. We hope it goes well!
In other news, MK will be starting gymnastics this week. She is very excited and talking non-stop about it. I will definitely post more on that later. Hopefully she will do better than Kade did with it!

No comments:
Post a Comment