Monday, December 27
Happy Anniversary Bryan!
7 years of marriage to my wonderful husband! How crazy to think about how much has happened in that time. We have been through so many things good and bad, and through it all, we have had each other! Before we got married, people would say how "hard marriage is." You know it's going to be "hard," but you don't have any clue what that means exactly. You are so in love and blind to the truth of what it really means to devote your life to someone. Wow! Through it all, Bryan, I am so glad that you are my best friend! There have been times we have been so angry at each other, it felt like we were going to burst. Other times that we have hurt each other's feelings in a deep way, that only someone you love can do. There have also been those times that you have held me as I weeped, or listened as I ranted. No matter what tragic circumstances in our lives, I know I can count on you to be there for me. I also love remembering the good times we have had together. I will never forget the days we had our sweet children, or moments that we have laughed together until tears are streaming down our faces. Our sorrows may run deep, but our Joys are even greater. There is no one else in this world that I would rather share them with. I love you! I am committed to you! I will always be here for you! Happy Anniversary, and may God bless us with many more wonderful years together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment