It may look like Christmas time around here, with lights, trees, parties, and performances, but it certainly doesn't feel like it. We have had some record high temps this month, and are supposed to have another 85 degree day today. (Bring on the cold and dreary, I say!!) Anyways, despite the weather, we have been busy preparing for Christmas, and spending lots of time with family. We have been receiving many wonderful Christmas cards and goodies from many of you. Thank you for thinking of us!! There are many fun things we have been doing around here, so I figured I would write a hodge podge post, showing you some of the things we have been up to this Christmas season. Since the kids are out of school this week, we have lots of crafts, cookie making, and other things lined up to keep us busy, so I will probably be posting some pics from that soon!
It was cold enough Thanksgiving weekend to have our first fire!
Kaden was excited about his train ornament.

Decorating the Christmas tree.

I can never get a pretty pic of our tree. I should try it with the overhead lights off on night mode so you can see it glow!

Kaden singing at the Hanging of the Green Service at our church.

He loves to wear suit jackets. :)
This is at our college Christmas party. We took a "hayride" (or trailer ride) through the Christmas lights tour. The kids loved it!!

MK staying warm with Daddy.

Kade with his best friend, Evan!

Best friend Kristie and her sweet girl, Finley!

Mommy's turn with MK

The advent wreath and candles.

We were waiting on the guys to bring the vans around. The kids loved running through all the lights.

I think his face is just precious here!

Singing in church again.

This is Kaden and MK walking in to his school Christmas program. They were so sweet holding hands. I got the cutest picture of them together in front of the tree, but it won't load for some reason. I also can't load any pics from the performance, so I will post them soon!

4 comments:
I always love seeing your pictures. So many fun family events :) I think your Christmas tree looks great!!
I love the tree and LOVE the last pic of the kiddos!! SO adorable!
They look so cute in their red coats. Love the picture of them walking in front of you. Have a Merry Christmas and I'll ask God to send you some of our freezing non-typical NC weather!
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures kaden and mk are growing up so fast I love the pictures of them walking together.
Post a Comment