Monday, December 21

HodgePodge of Pictures

Girly Girl
I have been busy completing a lot of orders this past week. Some people have wanted last minute Christmas presents and baby gifts. It has been a lot of fun to spend my time sewing, and bow and tutu making. I really enjoy doing these things. Anyways, this Saturday, I had finished up all my orders and was able to work on a special project for Mary-Kate. She was given a pair of jeans that fit her in the waist, but were way to short in the length. To make them wearable, I decided to add a ruffle and some ribbon. I love working on new things and trying to figure out how to do it. I'm sure there is an easier way to learn, but I enjoy the challenge. So, it's not the best looking ruffle, but everyone has to start somewhere! Mary-Kate loved them too, so that made me feel good. She was so proud to model them for us and was thrilled that she got to wear them today. She also liked the matching hair bow I made her! This girl is all about her bow! (Girl after my own heart.)


Happy to model.

Matching bow!

No more paparazzi, Momma!

Beautiful Baby
Isn't this a precious baby? Mary-Kate was pretty infatuated too. This is my dear friend Annette's baby boy, Boden. He is gorgeous and very sweet. Mary-Kate was excited to get a close look and to even have a chance to hold him. It will still be awhile before she has a baby brother or sister of her own! ;o)



The Polar Express
Kaden attended a Polar Express birthday party this weekend and had a blast! It was the most perfect party for Kaden! Everyone got to wear their pajamas, they had train tables up to play trains, and the Polar Express was on the TV in the background. Mommy enjoyed the breakfast and hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles! Yum! Santa also showed up at the party and gave everyone a very special jingle bell gift, just like the movie! Kaden wasn't too thrilled with him this time. He had more important things to worry about, like the trains!

Has his ticket and is ready to go!

In awe of all the train stuff!

Making a picture frame.

Notice Kaden and me on the left. I'm trying to talk him into sitting on the couch with Santa. Not happening!

Mary-Kate with her friend Sophie!

Getting his special jingle bell from Santa.

Enjoying Cake!


Sleeping Sillies
Just wanted to include a couple of crazy sleeping shots of the kids.
MK looks like a sleeping cat here. She was sleeping so hard, that she didn't even budge while Bryan moved a bench out of her room, and a hope chest in!

Kaden doesn't typically nap anymore, but most days he does spend quiet time playing in his room while MK naps. On this particular day, I guess he was tired enough to fall asleep while playing with his trains. It was so precious!

3 comments:

House of Blues said...

Janet they are such precious babies!!! I love the one of Kade asleep! Where did you get MKs bedding?? I need something bright like that for coles room which has teal walls! I love seeing the pics and you are very talented!!

Christine said...

Such adorable pictures! I love MK's new jeans and matching hair bow. You are SO talented there missy! :P

Donna/Ellie said...

Those sleeping pics are THE BEST. And MK's jeans are adorable! What a great idea!!!! You did an amazing job .