Tuesday, December 29

Christmas

Christmas was a beautiful time for our family. Much joy and celebration! The kids slept in and then my parents and brother came over to join us for breakfast and the opening of gifts! We had a cozy fire going as it was freezing outside and delighted in the children as they were bursting with excitement! I have so many wonderful memories of Christmas growing up and it is priceless to now see my children having them too!

At about 1:00pm we went to my Aunt's house to join my extended family for a big lunch. There was so much food and it was all wonderful! After that we brought the kids home to nap and play with their new gifts. My mom and I went and saw a movie, which was a nice change as it has been awhile since we had been out together. We ended the night with leftovers and playing games until the wee hours of the morning. I love playing games with my family!

Putting together the kid's roller coaster.

Had to test it out of course.

Playing Santa

Filling stockings.

Super thrilled with his new train.

MK LOVES the roller coaster!

Uncle Jeff helping with Kade's stocking.

MK enjoyed digging in her stocking.

Love his face! He was super excited about his new CARS movie. (We had one once but he watched it so much it stopped working.)

It's Thomas!!

Just found out that he has a ticket to the Alamo Bowl to watch Texas Tech play! He and my bro and Dad are going to the game this weekend.

Bryan got me a pandora charm bracelet. Love it!

My little cheerleader.

MK kept trying to to steal everyone's candy.

She loves candy!

Silly baby!

Reading the Polar Express

MK was a little tired and cranky. She got some good snuggle time with Ya Ya to cheer her up!

Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

Deborah said...

MK has to be the cutest little elf I've ever seen! I also love Kade's boots--such a good little cowboy. I'm beginning to think San Antonio is not the place to raise little Texans, it's just too urban. I was actually contemplating visiting y'alls rodeo instead of ours this year.