* Just this weekend I said, "Hey Kaden, Baby, can you bring me your cup?" He said, "I'm not a baby!" I told him, "I know you are not a baby, but you are my baby. You will always be my first born!" To which he replied, "I am a boy, not a born!"
* He has been answering everything I ask him to do lately with, "absolutely!" in this sing-song voice. It is really cute.
* He was walking behind me at the fabric store the other day when he announced to anyone within ear shot, "Momma, you have a really big hiney." Thanks Kade, that does wonders for my self-esteem! :)
* Whenever football is on TV he will exclaim, "I see cheerleaders!" whenever he sees them on the screen. He has told me many times, "I like cheerleaders." (So did your Daddy Kade! Well, one in particular.) He also loved all of the holiday Gap commercials. Especially the one where all the little girls are cheering and dancing on it.
* Today, he was playing trains in his room and I came in to check on him. He said, "Come in Momma! We are having a birthday party! I said, "Oh, who is the party for?" He answered, "The party is for Jesus and everyone is here to celebrate." It was so cute, he had all of his little trains and their conductors lined up in a circle. He then told me, "Jesus is bringing the cake. He will be here soon." I just had to smile so big. What an awesome imagination!
He has been learning so much lately, and also showing a real interest in letters and reading. A long time ago I bought him a preschool workbook to go through when he was ready, so I figured now was a good time to pull it out! He had a blast with it and kept wanting to do more letters! I made some videos to post, although I'm sure it is something that will only be interesting to family members! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment