Tuesday, December 2

Blog Awards

Thanks to Kimberly for these sweet blog awards. I always appreciate the kind words she has for me and the encouragement she offers. I love reading her blog because she is funny, interesting, and posts lots of pictures of her adorable little girls! She is always honest and genuine and I think that is a great characteristic to have! Thanks again!!


This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!





Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:

“When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. List if you can and/or dare at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”

Hmmm...Ok, here are 10 honest things about myself!

1. I love Breakfast for dinner! It's probably one my favorite meals. Sausage, eggs, bacon (crispy of course), waffles (with peanut butter), french toast, cinnamon rolls, hash browns you name it...mmmm!! (Sorry this is on my mind because we are having breakfast for dinner tonight!)

2. I hate it when people don't say how they feel about something that involves you. Especially, when it is hurtful when you find out. I like for things to be out in the open.

3. I crave change. I do whatever I can to make this happen, including, changing my hair, rearranging furniture, setting and achieving goals, etc. I hate when things get predictable!

4. I worry that no one likes me.

5. I never knew the joy that children could bring me. I am in awe of how happy they make me every day. I also never knew how hard it would be. The good and the bad is such a blessing!

6. I have crazy, detailed dreams every night that seem so real to me. (Most of them nightmares.)

7. I HATE talking on the phone. Seriously will do anything to avoid it. (Good one Kimberly!)

8. I love wearing socks. I have a billion pair in fun colors and styles!

9. I am ambidextrous.

10. I am a google-fanatic! I LOVE to look things up and I do this constantly. I have a lot of websites I like to go to for information about things!


I would like to pass both of these awards on to the following people. They are all amazing people that I feel blessed to know for different reasons:

Kristie~ The Already and the Not Yet~ She is always so honest and open and I always gain something when I read her blog. I feel uplifted and encouraged in so many ways when I read about her life. Not to mention, I love looking at pics of her adorable son!

Kasey~ My Beautiful Rescue~ Although she is new to blogging I am excited to keep up with her posts! She has always been one of the most encouraging people in my life in ways she doesn't even know. I enjoy reading the things she has to say and she always cracks me up!

Julie~ Crazy May Days~ She is one of the funniest bloggers I have ever read! Not only do I enjoy all of the great stories she tells but I love hearing about her beautiful children as well! Major cuties!

Annette~ As For Me and My House~ I always find myself challenged, encouraged, motivated, and laughing when I read her blog. She is so insightful and wise and funny! I love to read about her sweet family and look at her pics!


Alyson~ Sophie Sue and John Curtis, Too!~ I love keeping up with the things that she does! She has some of the best ideas you will ever find and she is a great mother! I feel encouraged when I am around her and like I have said over and over, I like looking at pics of her cute children!!

1 comment:

Kasey Gonzales said...

aww thanks jan...love you! oh and i enjoyed reading the 10 things about you, but how could you worry that no-one likes you? you're crazy!