Monday, December 1

Thanksgiving Holiday

We had a very nice Thanksgiving although we were a little late to our family lunch. We had a few issues before it began...Let's just say that projectile baby puke and toothpaste all over Kade and his bathroom were involved...just to name a few things! Despite our rocky start, the afternoon turned out great. It's always great visiting with family and eating good food. When we got home we started cleaning our house and preparing to decorate for Christmas. I love this time of year! The next few days we have spent getting our house ready and we have done a little shopping as well. I think we are almost done with our Christmas shopping...yay!

Yesterday one of my good friends from high school and college got married! I was so excited to be there for her special day! The wedding was near Kyle which is between San Marcos and Austin. We drove down to San Marcos and ate lunch with my brother at Mamacitas (YUM!) and then we changed and went to the wedding. It was a very special and precious ceremony. I was excited to see a lot of old friends too. It was a great end to our holiday weekend. The kids were very good and traveled great!


Kade playing with his cousin Madison.

MK and Granddad

MK playing too.

Say cheese!

These are 6 of my 10 cousins. There are 12 of us including my brother. There is only one other girl so I was always outnumbered growing up!

Sweet hugs

Copying everything Madisn does!

Everything!


Bethany and Me. Isn't she absolutely beautiful?

My precious boy with chocolate all over his lips!
Kade looks thrilled here!

My good friend Melissa from high school.

MK and me
Isn't it beautiful?

So sweet...holding hands on the way home! (No, I didn't stage this.)

6 comments:

Kaycee said...

That looks like so much fun.
What a beautiful wedding and bride!!
I hope Kaden is feeling alright.

Deborah said...

Wow, your friend looks like she stepped off a runway somewhere--except she's prettier than most models! I love the wedding site. How lucky are you to have so many cousins. If you had moved to the other end y'all make a great triangle.

Donna/Ellie said...

That last picture tugs at my every last heart string!

Fullerton Family said...

Cute pics, looks like you all had a great time! I gave another award, it's on my blog!

Kasey Gonzales said...

ugh is it alright if i'm just a little bit jealous of bethany for being so beautiful! ha mostly kidding =). her hair looks just like i wanted mine to at my wedding - then i listened to my mom when she said i should wear it up cause of the wind. of course you look beautiful in those pics too =).looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving!!

Shaunna said...

How did I not know you had a blog, Janet?! I look forward to keeping up with you guys!

I was so glad to see some pics from Bethany's wedding-I have been waiting for someone to post them on facebook or somewhere! She was a beautiful bride!

Hope you guys are doing well!