Tuesday, November 25
Twilight...
Ok, I finally did it. I read the first book, and I really did like it! It was very hard to put down. I still like the Harry Potter books better, but it was a great read. I couldn't help but be charmed by the romance of it all! Anyways, I guess you can say I am addicted now. I would love to finish the series, and I can't wait to see the movie. I think Bryan and I are going to go sometime this week! I was going to check the other books out from the library, but last night we were at Hastings and I saw that they had a sell on all Stephenie Meyer books. Buy one, get the other 50% off! I couldn't resist. The price was already great to begin with, so I got them. I have already read about a quarter of the 2nd book, and I feel like a silly sappy teenage girl! Now that the kiddos are both napping I am excited to get back to it. Not that any of this is really that interesting, just felt like blogging about something out of the norm for once!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My cousins are obsessed with those books and they're older than me!I've been wanting to read them :) I guess I'll have to go to hastings!
Hey, I left you something at my blog!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving Janet and family! I just have to say all the hype about Twilight has me wondering if I'll hesitantly get into it then love it like I did Harry Potter. If I judged it by the cover I wouldn't pick it up. You're inspiring me because I know we both so love Harry! Miss you, xoxo always. (Ellie wears her cowboy hat all the time now, and says "Kaden gave me.")
Post a Comment