Kade learned to say "Wreck 'em Tech" and "Get your guns up" tonight! He could even do the hand signs. I am so proud! Uncle Jeff was too! (That's where he went to school.)
Hanging out in jammies this morning.
And we were shocked to discover last night that MK could stand on her own (while holding on to something) for a good length of time. My grandmother was holding her standing next to the coffee table when she let go of her, not even thinking about how young she was...Well, much to our surprise she stood there like it was no big deal.
So here is MK this morning playing at Kade's kitchen. She loved it!!
It's hard to see, but she has her Tech Cheerleader shirt on!
5 comments:
I LOVE hanging out on pajama mornings!
TECH WON! YAY!
Your kiddos are super duper cute. I can't believe how big MK is getting already. Kade's smile makes me smile! :)
That was a great game huh? I watched every minute!!
Good grief I cannot believe she is standing up already!! She's going to love that kitchen too huh? Cami still loves hers!
I love the new family photo! I didn't know you had ties to Tech. I don't except that so many people from my class went there for school (and a large number flunked out and came back to ASU too!) but I was really wanting them to win. Even though they've had a great year it must have been amazing to beat UT with the long history of playing them.
I love the kids photos from Halloween. I haven't got mine uploaded yet. I wish our church would do Trunk or Treat instead of a hot, dusty Harvest Festival. Of course we have no building yet so...
Wow, MK!! I love, love, LOVE your new header!!!!
Post a Comment