Time with family has been absolutely wonderful! Lots of laughter, games, good food, and memories...just the way it should be! It has been special to be with the 'Neighbors' (That's my maiden name) Family. We have never had Thanksgiving with this side of the extended family, and the last time my Dad was with his two brothers for Thanksgiving was in 1966. My parents and brother Jeff are here. We are staying at Paul (The Oldest Brother's) house here in Phoenix. Doug (The youngest brother) and his wife Marie and daughter Jessica are here with us as well. Kade has LOVED having Jessica to play with. She is 9 years old and full of energy like he is. They chase each other around the house, watch cartoons together, and basically he copies everything she does. She has her own little Mini-Me in Kade! Haha! Mary-Kate has loved having Jessica's attention too. She is a very sweet girl and lots of fun to be around. She was our flower girl when we got married. Time sure does fly!
I better go for now, but I just wanted to post that things are going great so far and post some of our pictures. It really is a great vacation! Bryan let me take a long hot bath in one of those amazingly deep tubs this morning and I finally started reading Twilight. It was so nice to escape and relax! I'll update more on our trip later!
Ready to go!
I'm afraid the next 14 years are going to go by so quickly, and he'll be asking to drive before I know it!
Waiting for our plane.
Kade's airplane.
MK enjoying Kade's plane.
Excited about his first plane ride.
MK was excited too!
Until she fell asleep at take off!
View out our window...Albuquerque, NM.
He said he wanted to go ni night...yeah right!
Flirting with the people behind us!
The Brothers--Paul, Phil, and Doug.
Jessica and her Mini-Me!
Cousins
Playing chase.
5 comments:
Aw. So cute! I'm so happy your flight went well and am glad your trip is going so well too. Have a very nice Thanksgiving and enjoy family.
yay glad your plane trip went well even if kade didn't get much sleep and your chauffer was late and forgot the boarding passes! ha =). see you sunday!
I'm so happy to hear that all is well - it sounds like a wonderful time. So many blessings to be thankful for!
How fun!! I'm so happy yall are having a good time. The plane ride looks exciting!
I'm so glad that your plane ride went smoothly and yay for having a great time! Wow...1966! That's a long time!
Post a Comment