Oh yeah, and we didn't have as smooth a flight and trip back as we would have liked, but it is already something we can laugh at now! MK had a mini meltdown when our plane was running a little late and she needed nurse! She also had a mini meltdown when she couldn't go to sleep. There were some other things but I will spare y'all any complaining. We are just glad we are safely home. Some really nice people helped us get our stuff off the plane and encouraged us that we really did have great children. I appreciated that.
I have a mega load of pictures to share...I tried to limit them! ;o) Here ya go...
The Kids...and yes I am talking about Bryan too, ha!! :o)
Uncle Jeff with the kiddos
Checking out the cactus in front of Uncle Paul's house.
Gathering for our Thanksgiving Meal
Ready to eat!
So cute....saying the prayer!
Dig in!
First taste of Mashed Potatoes...despite the face, she really did like them.
Aunt Marie, MK, and Jessica
Playing games and hanging out!
Playing Skipbo
The kids in the jammies and slippers that Aunt Marie got them.
Hanging at the park.
Kade getting a slow ride on Uncle Doug's bike.
Get your guns up! Ready for the Tech game...too bad it was so terrible!
Shopping at one of the Phoenix Malls
Cousins
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great vacation, and a safe trip home. Welcome back :)Love the pictures of your kids.
Post a Comment