Well, I am excited to announce I have started my own Business! I will be selling handmade items for children. My items will include hair bows, hair accessories, hair bow holders, wipe covers, clocks, leg warmers, and more to come. My emphasis will be on the hair bows though. I have no idea if this will go anywhere, but it has been a ton of fun so far! My Business name is 'Dimples & Dots' and I am officially registered with the county. To kick off my business I am going to be a part of a craft show next weekend. It is called the Snowflake Showcase and it will be held at our local mall. For all of you that live in San Angelo that would like to come check it out, I would love and appreciate it. I am including the flyer for more information. At the moment, I am working on my inventory and prices, so I will have more information available soon.
(You can click to make it larger and read it easier.)
10 comments:
Jan,
That's so awesome!! I want to come up w/ a home business so I can help support my fam and stay home w/ my kids (I'm talking in the future of course...no surprises yet haha). And of course, if you enjoyed it, makes it that much better! Good luck and I'll buy from you if we have a daughter =). And if you get REALLY successful and need a partner, I'm here hahaha =)
Yay! I'm so excited for you! I hope you get tons and tons of business!
ooh! how exciting! I wish I could come see! Good luck!
Yay Janet! Post some of your items and if you don't mind mailing I'll order something--obviously as a gift! Of course I still have dreams of making it up there for a weekend but things are just always so busy.
Good for you! Will you do special orders - like specific colored bows? I have some ribbon I need a bow made out of.
Awesome! If you get a button or something made, I can post it on my blog. I'm trying to promote some businesses of friends on my sidebar. I may just have to do a post one of these days promoting. Only thing is, once I add you there will be 3 friends who all sell the same sort of stuff. LOL. Oh well. :)
Cool!! I've been wanting to baby legs for Jaci!! Now I know where to get them! How exciting, good luck!!
Thanks so much for all the kind words! I am very excited about this! I will be doing custom orders, so once I get a site up, anyone can feel free to request special things!
Yeah, it's not my intentions to compete with any of my online friends, so I will hope to get my name out here around town.
Wow! Congrats, it's so much fun1! I hope you love it as much as I do :)
Congratulations on the official business! You've always had it in you - how neat to see it come to fruition!
Post a Comment