Today has been a long, but great day! It was the day of my first show with my new business. I have been working really hard the past few weeks, despite fevers and sickness, to get my business up and running. I have been up to almost 4am the past two nights to knock out the last bit, and it all paid off. I not only had a great time visiting with people today, but I was able to sell lots of things and take orders too. I was afraid no one would want to buy anything, but thankfully that was not the case. People were so nice and it was fun to meet new people and hear of ideas that they had. I still have a lot of work left to get everything running smoothly, but I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. Big props go out to Bryan and my mom for all their help and hard work! Y'all would be impressed with Bryan's sale's skills! He looked so cute behind the table. He had to fill in for me when it was time to nurse Mary-Kate. People would look at him curiously and ask if he had made the bows! Haha! My mom was also wonderful to watch the kids all day. She also managed to clean our house too. Is she Wonder Woman or what?!? I did start a website that you can check out, but warning: it still needs a lot of work! I have not had much time to take pictures and upload them yet. I also have not had the time I want to organize things the way I should. It is a work in progress. You can check it out
here. Since I am running on fumes here, I will have to talk more about it all later. I'm looking forward to being in bed by 10:00pm. Here are some pics from the day though!
Setting up.

Too bad I was that close to Old Navy and never did any shopping!

Some of my bows.

Some Bow Holders, Name Plates, Clocks, and other stuff!

My mom brought the kids up for a lunch break and to check out what we were doing. Kade thought it was so cool!

Mary-Kate enjoyed people watching!

MK "helping" me clean up!

All done!

7 comments:
Wow! What an entrepeneur! I am so proud of you! congrats on a successful first sale! I will look forward to hearing about your business.... What fun!
The bow I bought matches Sophie's winter sweater PERFECTLY. It looks like it was made to go with it. The same ribbon and pearls are even on the sweater. I look forward to buying more beautiful bows in the future!
AAAWWW I wished I had known you were doing a show. :( Let me know when you do another.
YAY janet i'm so excited and proud!! Your setup looked great. I can't wait to order something for Ellie for Christmas! You have got talent girl - WOW I knew, but these pics blew me away!
OMG! those bows are adorable as are all your stuff! you did a good job, i'm definatly checking out that site. Congrats on your hard work paying off!!
I'm so happy to hear how well things went with the show. I'm excited about giving the bows to my nieces. And I may be needing some for a daughter in the near future. :)
WOW Janet! Those are awesome! I'm so glad things went well. If you have a button for your website I would be glad to put it in my sidebar. I have lots of friends with little girls. :)
Post a Comment