Mary-Kate is officially 6 months old now. Time sure does fly! Last week she was very sick, and teething on top of that. Tooth # 7 finally cut through, and it looks like # 8 is shortly behind. We had her 6 month appt. today and she had to get 4 shots and an oral vaccination!!! Poor thing! She cried really hard but it didn't last long. It was so sweet because the only thing that comforted her was her blankie. Kade never took his so it's been neat to see yet another difference between the two of them. She weighed 18lbs 3oz and was 27 1/4" tall. She had gone down a little in the weight percentile to 87%. Her height was in the 92% and her doctor thinks she will be a tall girl. She was very healthy and everything looked good so we are very happy about that. We are very blessed to always have had healthy children. She is all over the place and I think she will be crawling efficiently soon. She is also trying to sit herself up from a crawling position and is even trying to pull herself up. It's so funny because she will put her hands on something and grunt and strain like she is trying to pull up but nothing is happening yet. This all seems to be happening faster than Kade. I'm sad that my baby is growing up so fast. I will have a toddler before I know it! Here are some pics of MK today. Poor thing with all her band-aids. Love the chunky thighs though!
4 comments:
MK is growing up so fast. She is such a cutie! I agree that it is great to see how different your children can be from each other.
I hope I get to see you and the kids next time we are in SA - whenever that may be!
Poor baby. I hate it when they have to get shots. Your kiddos are getting SO big. I miss you girl!!!!
Aw, MK is getting so big! I really can't believe how fast it is going...seems like she was just born. I am sorry she has been so sick and fussy off and on. Being a baby is tough! Lol. I too love to see the differences in my boys. Kade is getting so big and handsome too! Love ya girl! :)
6 months? Is that possible? Love the chubby thighs - bandaids and all.
Post a Comment