Sunday, November 9

Pictures

Thank you for all of the comments on our new pics. A guy named Jason Steele took them for us, and he always does a good job. He likes to take "artsy" type pics so you get more than just your typical sit and pose and smile. Btw, in the pics with the light bulbs, he went in and edited them to make them look like they were lit up. I'm telling you, he does really cool work! Here are some of the pics from our shoot. Just click on an image to view it larger.


Click to play Family
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

6 comments:

Kaycee said...

Wow those are so so good! I really love them. Esp the one of MK looking up at Kaden..so sweet!!

Hope your family is feeling better tonight.

Lara said...

I love the one of you and MK! You look so pretty in it! I really would like to have some kind of neat family pictures like that but Rick is anti-pictures! lol. The photographer did a great job! Very creative!

Chelsea said...

Your pics look awesome!:) Jason does a great job but your fam is pretty cute without him :)

As For Me and My House said...

I love the pics! I love how he got so many expressive shots--natural looking not posed. Do you remember what you gave me for my birthday? It will be coming in handy now!!! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Omg Janet! Your family is so cute! i love it! those pics are amazing! that's the first pic i've seen of MK since i've been back on the internet!she's such a doll and kade has gotten so big! I hope he's feeling better!!
love sara and jamie

Lara said...

Hey girl! I haven't seen you around in a while so I was just checking to see if everything was okay! I hope that you're just busy and that nothing is wrong!