Saturday, November 1

Halloween

We had a great Halloween last night. Although MK was still feeling a little under the weather, we all had fun! We went to our church's Trunk or Treat and saw a lot of our friends as well as Ya Ya and Granddad. After that we went to Gigi's and Great-Daddy's. They had a special treat ready for Kade. After that we went to Bryan's Boss's house for some more trick or treating fun and to see their bulldog all dressed up! Hank was a construction worker. He was very cute, but somehow I got out of there without getting a picture! After that, we came home where we hosted a party for the college group. There was lots of yummy food and, of course, CANDY! Since we had been gone all night we didn't see very many trick or treaters, but we did get to hand out a little candy. I was surprised when two high school girls rang our doorbell and said "trick or treat." I understand they want candy too, but these girls weren't even in costumes. They just held out their purses and one of them was even texting the whole time. Never looked up! Ha! Anyways, I can't believe it is November now and that next week is the election. Time has gone too fast. MK will be 6 months on Monday. Seems like I was just wishing she would come. Here are some pics from our night!!

Excited and ready to go!


They love each other so much.


Big Smiles!


Snow White


Mike Wazowski


Ready to go!


Trunk or Treating!


The Fam!


Kade's friend Evan, and my friend Kristie! :o)


Ya Ya and MK being silly!


Not sure about being in the car seat again.


This was the price of gas last night, and today it is $1.99. Woo!!!!


Cheesin' big time.


At Gigi's!


Trick or Treat!


Cousin Jersey


The kids with Gigi.


Dancing with Granddad!


Treat time!


My Little Vampire!


Dancing with MK! (Awwww!)


"Lola" and Kade


Dancing with Laura!


Kelsey and Me.

3 comments:

Donna/Ellie said...

looks like a great night! That seems like a fun church event for everyone. Those costumes really are great! Happy belated helloween!

Kaycee said...

Wow looks like yall had a fun time!! I love both of their costumes! Kade's is hilarious!

(btw: LOVE your new header pic. that's so neat!)

Crazy May Days said...

Janet~

I need a tutorial in digital scrapbooking. I want to make a new header for my new blog background but don't have a clue how to start. I would like to use a portion of the background for the header background? Do you know any crafty secrets to make that happen?