Wednesday, October 29

So Sad

I'm so sad right now. Poor MK is sick now too. You can tell she feels terrible by the look in her eyes as well as the screaming she is doing. She has a very high fever that is not going down much so I know she is miserable. It's been around 102.6-102.8 for a few hours now. She falls asleep for short bouts of time and then wakes up crying. I hope that her fever goes down over night and that everyone starts feeling better in the morning. Also, I went to check on Kade during his nap and his eye was swollen. When he got up later it was almost swollen shut. Still not sure what that is about, but it makes me sad. It seems like it's never just one thing that goes wrong, right? Thankfully he seemed to be feeling better when he went to bed. Here are a few pics from our day.

You know how it goes, pictures don't do it justice...

He actually cracked a smile.

Poor thing crashed on Bryan.

Trying to bring her temp down with a cool rag.

She was burning up!


7 comments:

Christine said...

OH poor babies! And poor mama. I hope MK's fever goes away and that both of them are better very soon. I'll be praying for your family.

Deborah said...

I'm so sorry all your babies are sick. Kade's eye looks like mine when I get an allergy that settles there. Yes, I even got them where you live although it's worse here in SA. Try cool compresses but also check for a sty. If it's a sty warm compresses will bring it up and hopefully it will heal. I'll be praying for all of y'all!

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry your pumpkins are sick. That just breaks a mommys heart.

Lara said...

I was going to say that it's probably an infection that has moved to his eye. Carlie had a "face infection"-her words and it was an infection that had moved to a lymph node in her cheek/temple area and they said it would drain out of that little bump thing on the inside of her cheek. I'm sure that his eye will start draining yucky stuff soon. I would still take him to the doc if it's not cleared up today. You would probably just be better off getting them both in the doc today just to get them checked out. I'm sure it's all viral and just needs to run it course but it's still scary! I'm so sorry girl!!!

Kris T said...

Janet,
I'm very sorry to hear they are both sick now! I know it's especially hard because Mary-Kate is so young. I hope they are both on the mend soon.

Fullerton Family said...

Poor babies!! Kade's poor eye! I'll keep your little cuties in my prayers that they get better quickly!

Kaycee said...

Oh Janet, i'm so sorry your babies are sick. :( I'll keep you in my prayers and hope you're all feeling a bit better.