So, I started looking for the socks when I remembered I had left them on the kitchen counter. We looked everywhere for them, but I remembered exactly where I had left them. Bryan figures that they needed a bag to put the stuff in and it was sitting right there on the counter. Too bad they didn't take the time to throw my socks out. I had some really cute ones! :o( So I went to target last night and bought one of the same pairs that went missing. Here are some pics below of them on MK today.
Sunday, October 5
They took my socks!!!
Ok, I know it is so trivial, but I was pissed off to discover that the robbers took some brand new socks of mine! I had bought some cute knee highs to make baby legs with. I saw the idea here. Anyways, they were in a target bag on the counter, and I discovered they were gone yesterday. Baby legs are kind of like leggings. They keep the baby's legs warm in a lot of different ways. They are great with onesies or dresses, and some people put them under blue jeans, since babies blue jeans ride up easily. They are also great for diaper changes because you don't have to take them off like you do tights. MK's legs were really cold yesterday, so I decided to make her another pair (I had made one pair already, pictured here) when I discovered my socks were gone!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dumb robbers!
Those baby legs are so cute, and that last picture is absolutely adorable!
I'm sorry they took your socks but I love those baby legs. Sometimes I think I really really need a baby girl! The personalized diaper cover is precious too!
I love those! Such a great idea. I wish I would have known about them when Caden was younger.
That stinks about your socks! I have never seen baby legs before - great idea.
OMG shut up! Those are SOOOOO cute!! I'm loving that last pic..it should be framed :)
Stupid robbers... they took random stuff huh?
Those are just adorable. MK is growing so fast. I can't believe the robbers took socks. I hope you can feel safe in your home soon.
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER SHE IS SO DARN CUTE!
I swear, those sock bandits have something comin from the west coast when I get their names...
Post a Comment