Saturday, October 4

Bloopers!

After the hard week we have had, I just wanted to take some time to post some of the funny and random photos we have taken. I call them bloopers! Lol!


He was literally asleep in this position when we went to check on him tonight!

I was totally cracking up at that foot that is sticking up.

She spit up right as I was taking the photo...nice!

She toppled right as I was taking the photo!

Mmmm...yummy feet!

So, I taught Kade about static electricity and later found him doing this to MK.

It really does make your hair stand up when you rub it.

Tickling the tummy!

I love seeing them play together!

Showing me the apricot he was going to eat.

I just think she is beautiful!

She wants it so bad!

I guess he was trying to be all gangsta with his hat!

3 comments:

Kris T said...

The spit up picture is classic! Such fun pictures, thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Hahaha!! Cute! Kade looks so funny sleeping like that. I love to check on my boys and see what funny positions they are in! ;) Love the spit up pic!

Donna/Ellie said...

ah, I laughed, I cried. Great entertainment. Who needs tv?!?