Tuesday, September 30

#3 and #4

Well, today has been a crazy day. I think we were all running on fumes by the end of the night. The kids crashed out early and I am hoping for some more sleep tonight. I felt brave during the day, but I must admit I started feeling wimpy when dark set in. I am definitely jumping with every noise I hear. We are just hoping to move on soon and put this behind us!

On to other news...Tonight I was playing with MK on the blanket when I noticed that she has cut 2 more teeth! I was tickling her tummy and making her laugh when I noticed her poor swollen gums with #3 and #4 bulging through. The funny thing is that I thought she was cutting two more teeth on the bottom, and here are these two top teeth staring me in the face! I tried to take a couple of pics, but you can't see very well. (Pics rarely do things like this justice, huh?) They aren't actually her two front teeth, which are "supposed" to be next, but they are the two next to them, called the upper lateral incisors! Looks so painful!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Ouch, poor baby! Connor's teeth came in really weird but they look great now so don't worry. I'm sorry you had a bad night--but totally understand. Give it time, thankfully you don't have to be there alone at night! Y'all are in my prayers.

Lara said...

Aww! Maybe you should exchange her Snow White costume for a vampire costume! hehe.

Alyson Sandlin said...

John Curtis got his teeth out of order, too. They all filled in though.

Janet said...

Yeah, I am not worried at all. I think most kids' don't arrive in the so called "proper" order. Kade's didn't.

Haha Lara! Maybe you are right!! ;o)

Fullerton Family said...

Oh ouch!! Poor baby!

Chelsea said...

haha!! I'm sure she loved you taking those pics :) Talk about stop growing! Isn't she supposed to be like 2 months old still?! She's getting so big!

As For Me and My House said...

J-- I just today got caught up on your blog so I just now found out about your house being broken into. Remember when ours got broken into right before we moved and R was working out of town? I am so sorry, I know how that feels but I am so glad you have Bryan there to be with you. Such comfort from a man! Since ours happened while we were out of the house too, it helped to have something to be looking forward to each time we came home instead of dreading what we could find. For us it was a new dog--he has served several purposes in our life since then!-- It really does help to have something you can anticipate finding at home instead of the dread you feel each time you pull up to your driveway. We will be praying for you! Love, A

Dandy-lion said...

Janet, I'm so sorry to hear about the break-in! It really is scary.... I'm just so glad you went back in for your wedding ring, it would have been long gone! May the Lord be with you as you try to get things back to normal.
How on earth did you get MK to stay still for those photos?? Kudos! :) Max's teeth came in out of "order". He's getting some more... I have to admit I'll be glad when the teething stage is through! xoxo