Well, for a day at least! Haha! I have really been loving the weather lately. We have had rain all week and the temps have been cooler. Yesterday they barely got into the 70s. I was so excited. I love Fall weather, and I especially love Fall clothes! I have to admit the kiddos looked pretty cute yesterday! I tried to get some pictures but you know how it is with kids... One looks when the other doesn't, there is some whining involved, and usually some spit up too! Lol! These are the best shots I could get!
I got my dern finger in the way of the flash!

I love how Bryan smiles like Kade!
MK just loves Kaden so much!


Closest thing I could get to everyone looking and smiling!

Touching each other, like usual.

My little cowboy!

My little princess!

Oh yeah, I told you there was spit up!
7 comments:
Awww how cute are they?? It's cooling off a little bit here, today it was 78, which is cool for us!
What cuties you have! :o)
(Donna) SUCH cute pictures! I can't believe how grown up both kiddos look. And I love how alike Bryan and Kade look. And MK is just too darling for words!
So, so, so cute!!! I love MK's outfit. I'm with you, Fall is the best!
Fall is arriving here, too and i love it! Your two kids are adorable and Kade does look so much like your husband! MK is a doll, too!
OMG I loveeee those pics! I just bought Cami that same shirt :)
I am so glad it's fall too..yay, love the weather and football!!
Janet! MK is so cute in her jeans and cute little bows! I love it! I wish it got cold enough here long enough to put my kiddos in jeans again! I do miss Fall...pumpkins, football, hot chocolate, and COLD WEATHER!!! Once again, I am so encouraged by the blog! Love you!
Post a Comment