Thursday, September 25

Our Little Bulldozer

Bryan and I are totally cracking up at our little bulldozer. It goes by the name Mary-Kate! Haha! This girl is crazy. She thinks she is so big, and she wants to be mobile so bad. She has been pulling her knees up and rocking like crazy. She is also doing this thing now where she pulls her knees up and bulldozes her face into the ground. It's pretty funny to watch. It's interesting to me, because Kade didn't pull his knees up for the longest time. He was quick to learn the army or belly crawl. I don't think he even pulled his knees up until almost 8 months. MK on the other hand, is pulling her knees up, but once again, her hands aren't doing anything. I finally got some footage of it tonight and wanted to share. I love this girl!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

She is so adorable! She'll be crawling all over the place before you know it.

Lara said...

Awww! That made me laugh. It looks like she has a mohawk! Is that just because of the lighting or does her hair really do that? She is sooo close to crawling!