Thursday, September 18

Costumes

I love Halloween. I have no idea why, but I do. I love costumes, candy, fall weather, and trick or treating. Now that I have children it is even more fun! I seriously start thinking about their costumes, long before the leaves start changing colors. I cannot believe that next month is October. I swear I was just pregnant hoping Mary-Kate would come any day! Time has flown since I had her. Lately, I have been racking my brain to come up with a cute duo theme for the kids. I wanted their costumes to go together. I thought of so many things like Raggedy Ann and Andy, football player and cheerleader, Kermit and Miss Piggy, etc. However, this past week I saw some of the cutest costumes for MK, and my ideas kind of went out the window. After discussing it with Bryan, we decided on a little Snow White costume for Mary-Kate. We just knew she would look absolutely adorable in it! We were checking out prices one night online when Kade started looking at all the costumes we were pulling up. After seeing his reaction, we decided the perfect costume for him this year would be Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. He was so excited when he saw it online. We ordered it yesterday from Walmart.com because it was the cheapest price. Would you believe that it actually came in today, straight to our house? Crazy! I couldn't believe it! Anyways, I decided to try the costumes on the kids to see if they would fit and if they would be ok with them, so here are some pictures. They will probably wear pants/tights and long sleeves under their costumes on Halloween if it is cold. I am also going to make a smaller bow for MK. So, here they are...I can't wait until Halloween when they get to go trick or treating!

Click to play Costumes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

9 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my how cute are they?!? I love their costumes and MK makes a beautiful Snow White. Perfect!

Kaycee said...

Awww!! haha They are SOOO cute!! I haven't even thought ab Halloween. :( I'm sure Carrah will be to small to dress up. I'll have to live it through yall :)!

-Bridget said...

Those are SO cute!

Alyson Sandlin said...

So Cute!!!!

Fullerton Family said...

Oh my gosh, way too cute!! I saw that Snow White at the Store, but like you, I want my girls' costumes to go together... and I don't think Kami would want to be the Wicked Witch...

Donna/Ellie said...

(donna) sooooooooo cute!

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

You're kids are gonna look awesome for halloween! I love Halloween cause the next day's my bday! :) I hope Kade gets to fill his costume with candy!! :)

Deborah said...

Those are so cute Janet! I haven't even started on halloween yet but I think Connor will be Curious George so I guess Mike gets to wear a yellow hat! I get so jealous of all MK's cute girly clothes and bows and I love that Kade picked that outfit because it is adorable--not to mention perfect for candy hoarding!