Thursday, September 4

Here We Go...

Well, MK has spent the past week threatening to be mobile. However, her front half had a problem communicating with her back half! It just wasn't working right!! Haha! It was so cute to watch her push her butt up in the air and try and crawl with her back legs while the front half just wouldn't budge! Kade was also fascinated with this, but I have always said that will quickly vanish when he realizes she can get into his toys and stuff. I am looking forward to them playing together though. They have done so much together this week even, and I look forward to that relationship growing even more.







Anyways, today, MK actually started pushing up on her front half and had a few lunges forward. I can't believe we are already to this stage. She is well on her way to army crawling! She has longed to go with Brother where he goes for a long time now, and I think she just might be mobile in a month's time!


Notice the spit up in the corner of her mouth??




Love this shot! Hehe!

Taking a break!


I also wanted to include these pictures of Kade from Bible study last night. Bryan was taking some shots of the college students and he kept posing and saying cheese! He never wants his picture taken, so that was pretty amazing for him to do that!!





2 comments:

Kaycee said...

AW! LOL..that's hilarious about her head and bottom not cooperating. Funny funny. She is getting sooo big soo quick. It's crazy!

Ashley said...

OMG! Who told her she could grow up that fast?!?! Gage will be so excited to play with her!! He has been waiting for her to be mobile!

That's so good that Kade would let you get his picture! He is such a cutie!