Poor MK is working really hard on her new teeth. She hasn't quite cut them yet, but they are bulging and swollen. The tender gums are also accompanied by the elevated temperature, TMI diaper issues, and fussiness. I hope she can cut them quickly and get back to her normal happy self. I am also wondering if she is ready for some solids. She has been nursing a lot more frequently and then crying as if she is not satisfied, while begging for more only 30 (or so) minutes later. Sometimes she will start screaming right after she nurses, and the only thing that satisfies her is nursing her again. That is so not like her. Tonight was her first time in the high chair while we ate dinner. She also had a biter biscuit to chew on while we ate. I always feel guilty eating in front of her now because she will stare you down and glare at you if you don't give her any! Tonight she had a ball sitting on our level, and putting something in her mouth. I took way too many pics so I will share a few!
2 comments:
I swear, everytime I see a pic of MK smiling, I can't help but smile, too! She is adorable!! And dang teeth, they are no fun to get, for baby or mommy!
Hehe! I agree with Kimberly. I love her smiles :) She makes that cookie look very tasty!
Post a Comment