It's only Wednesday, and it has already been a busy week...just the way we like it! We have had so much fun playing, reading, and visiting with friends. Mary-Kate has been sitting up some, so she and Kade are both thrilled with this new view on life. He loves playing with her and showing her his toys. She has the biggest grin as she is eye to eye with him when he lays next to her. I took a billion pictures yesterday, so here are some of the ones I took. Sorry for the overload!
Enjoying play time together!

On Kade's level...well, almost!

They are too cute!

Kade, loving on MK!

It just gets better and better watching these two together!

Big Girl!

Eating Daddy's head!

It's really hard to see from this side, but I love this picture because she has the biggest smile and she was laughing so hard at Kade. She really loves playing with him!
6 comments:
So cute!!! I love seeing pics of your kiddos. It's so great to see them playing together. It WILL only get better.
MK's dimple is waayy too cute!
OMG! MK looks SO much like YOU!! I love them playing together. How fun :)
Love your new header and pic too
That must be so fun to watch! I love it!
Always the cutest pics of them and MK's smile is SO AWESOME I can't get over it!
Definitely Cute Kiddos! :o)
Post a Comment