Monday, September 15

*Sigh*

Nap time. Sleep. Cozy. Dreams. Rest. Rejuvenate.

Sounds nice, huh? I thought so too. I just got out of bed because MK was crying. I laid down at 2:29. It felt so nice to slip between the cool sheets and lay my head on my pillow. Guess what time Mary-Kate started crying...2:29! Ha! No lie. What a tease that was! Not even a whole minute in bed! I was sort of disappointed because a nap sounded so good. I feel really sick and achy today and I had been cleaning house all morning. I was excited both kids were down at the same time so I could get some rest and hopefully feel better! As I walked to her room I hoped that maybe I could just give her her paci and she would go back to sleep. No luck though. She flashed the biggest "wakie" smile at me. How could I not smile right back at such a sweet sight! A nap sounded good, but I got sweet snuggle time with my precious little girl instead!! It was a good trade!

Here are some recent pics of the kids. (No they have nothing to do with my post. Lol!)


My little rockstar! (I'm so appreciative of how the college kids interact with our children. They are so sweet and do so much for them. The guy who owns this guitar hero didn't mind if Kade played with the guitar!)




My smiley girl! (I love her in black!)


6 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

The Backyardigans guitar wasn't doin' for him, huh? Your kids are so cute!!

Ashley said...

Girl, I know that too well! As soon as you get comfy and close your eyes, an alarm must go off in the baby's room. Lol. Sorry you couldn't get your nap. Hope you feel better! :o)

Amy said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
I am sorry you did not get the nap you wanted. Hopefully you get to go to bed early tonight. Kade and MK are looking so cute and I agree black is a good color for MK.

As For Me and My House said...

Just stoppin in to say hi! Yes naptime and intimacy time with your hubby seem to set off alarms with them doesn't it? LOL Love you lots-- A

Donna/Ellie said...

(Donna) she has got the BEST smile!!!

The Helgren Family said...

This post makes me so sad, I miss Scrapbooking SOOOO much! I left all of my stuff in the US! When I come home in 2010, I want to Scrap with you for a day! I feel like every month that goes by that I dont scrap that I am neglecting the kids future of having all of this documented!! AHHHH! What a struggle!