Monday, September 15

Crafts

I spent a lot of my weekend doing crafty things. It was so much fun. I love crafts! My friend Ashley and I worked on infant/toddler hair bows. I was so behind in my plans to make lots of bows for MK, and Ashley was making some for gifts. We got a lot accomplished in two days. I also had a scrapbooking poster project due for my Sunday School class. We have been making family posters to share with everyone and get to know each other better. It's been a lot of fun! And finally, I made my very own floral arrangement for the first time ever . Micheal's opened in San Angelo this weekend and I just had to check it out! ;o) I was in the mood for Fall, and when I saw that the floral stuff was half off, I was inspired to make an arrangement for our mantel! Here are some pics of my creations this weekend.


Our creative mess!


Taking a quick photo break!


Some of my recent creations.


A Halloween Bow


Black and White Piggies!


Ashley hard at work!


I like turquoise on MK!


Brown headband and bow.


Our Family Poster


I love this picture from when we were dating.


It's a work in progress...

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I had so much fun making bows with you!

That is so funny...I was really wanting floral arrangements after going to Michael's. They had some really pretty fall ones, but I was thinking they were pretty expensive (even at 50% off). I thought it would be way cheaper to make, but then again...you know how I always think..."Oh I could do that!" Lol

London said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Especially since I'm not crafty at all! The flower arrangement looks great too, and I would know, my mom and grandmother are both florists!

Kaycee said...

Very VERY cute stuff!! I love the pic of yall when dating too :)

Lara said...

That's an adorable picture of you and Bryan! I love the fall floral arrangement. I wish I had more time to do crafts....it's so much fun! The bows look awesome!!!

Donna/Ellie said...

(Donna) it makes me SOO miss my crafty days! Looks like lots of fun :)

As For Me and My House said...

OK, so where were the kids? I KNOW you couldn't spread out in the middle of the l.r. like that if they were around. I love that SOMEONE gave you the time to do all that with Ash. I talked to Kim T. today. She said she has really enjoyed visiting with you lately. Sounds like your friend is now a mutual friend for life! Thanks for being such a faithful commentor on my blog! :) I love ya, and miss ya! (PS I haven't figured out yet how to request you so that's why you haven't heard from me, I guess I could email though huh?)

Fullerton Family said...

I love crafts, how fun!! Very nice floral arrangement! And that is a cute pic from when you two were dating!

-Bridget said...

I love the hairbows. So cute!