We ate lunch at the Hula Hut when we got to Austin and then went to our hotel to check in. We had a great room that had an attached living area where my mom could shut the door for some privacy at night! We put the kids down for a nap, and then, my amazing husband stayed with them so my mom and I could go to my FAVORITE mall, Barton Creek! Seriously, I was so excited just to be there, that I didn't even have to buy anything..I did though, hehe! We spent the evening eating and just hanging out. The next day we woke up and went to San Marcos where we ate lunch with my brother at our FAVORITE restaurant, Mamacitas! Mmm! They have the best green sauce and tortilla soup. We then spent the afternoon at the Outlet Malls shopping away. I forgot how much I love shopping! ;o) When we were done there, we went back to our hotel where Bryan and I got cleaned up to go on our date! The show was amazing and I had a great time. I will make a separate post for that later! My mom said the kids were good for her, so that was great too. We got in pretty late. Stayed up visiting a little bit, and then went to bed so we could get up bright and early this morning. After we got ready to go, Bryan's boss called and said that he didn't need to come in this afternoon, so we spent some more time shopping in Round Rock, before heading home. About halfway through the trip it started raining, and we saw some amazing rain clouds. Apparently, it rained cats and dogs in San Angelo right before we got there, and we returned to some flash flooding! Overall, it was a great trip, and I am so thankful for everything we got to do. I made a slide show for those of you that want to see some pics. I noticed that we were eating or at a food place in most of the pictures. Thought that was funny! I also wanted to share that MK is getting really close to crawling. She has been up on hands and knees rocking, and has even made a few practice lunges and movements. I can't believe she and Kade are getting so big. They were very good this weekend, and did really well traveling and being out of their element. I love traveling, but it is always great to be home again! I'm looking forward to the overcast and cool weather we are supposed to have this week! Thanks for reading all of that if you got through it!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

5 comments:
Wow, looks like a a really fun trip! Your kids are so cute, as always, and I love the pic of you and Bryan getting ready to go out. Although I don't miss those TX storms and the flat country!
Aw, I'm so glad you had a great time! You guys needed that! I can't wait for you to tell me all about it! Love ya bunches!
Oh, and your kiddos look so cute! They are just too sweet!
Connor and I loved the pictures. He's quite taken with MK! I'm jealous of your trip to San Marcos--I've been trying to get out there for 6 months. Also jealous of all the rain y'all get. I think you've stolen all San Antonio's rain. It's the complete opposite of when I lived there!
I LOVE the pictures. Looks like a great trip, and such a bonded family. Your kiddos could seriously NOT be any cuter! Yay for almost crawling MK!
I'm happy to hear you had a great trip Janet. And thank you so much for the ride! I honestly think the kids did great traveling, too.
Post a Comment