Thursday, October 9

More Crafts!

Yay for crafts. I have really been enjoying working on my crafts lately. Thanks so much to Bryan who helps me have time to myself!! Thanks also to my crafting buddy who inspires me and stays up way too late having fun with me!!! Love ya Ash!

Here is my latest project...Clocks! I made one for Ashley's youngest son, Gage. I also made one for the kid's bathroom. I have always wanted a clock in there, but never found anything that was cute or matched the decor. I think the monkey one might be a little too cluttered for my taste, but I am excited to perfect it and make some more! They are totally fun and they really work!

I was going to do before and after pics, but this is the only before shot I got.
Gage's clock!



Kade and MK's clock!



The finished product hanging in the bathroom!

7 comments:

Kaycee said...

Girl! You are awesome. I totally want one of those now. LOL! Hmm..i'm thinking what I can make one for :)

connie said...

Janet those clocks are great. You and Kaycee have me so jealous. Miss you tons. Connie

Ashley said...

Girl, that looks great in the bathroom!!! And I LOVE Gagie's! :o) So excititing! I am so ready to make one now. Next mission...finding dinosaurs cuz Kelton thinks he has to have one for his room!

Oh, and I love staying up way to late doing crafts with you! I should post what I did the other night, huh?

Lara said...

These are so neat! Was it a kit or something??? Tell me more!

Alyson Sandlin said...

You need to show me how to do those! I also think your Sunday school girls should tackle the pumpkin shirts!

Fullerton Family said...

Way too cute! You should post a little tutorial! (Please??!)

Stephanie said...

OMG! GIRL!!! I might have to get you to make me some clocks for my kiddos. LOL. Love you babe! Kiss those babies for me!