Sunday, October 19

I've been tagged!

I totally forgot that I was tagged by Kaycee awhile back with this


Answer the following questions and tag others.

1. Where is your cell phone? Good question...
2. Where is your significant other? Right next to me on the couch! (haha, he just reached out and put his hand on my leg!)
3. Your hair color? Brown with blonde highlights.
4. Your mother? Her comfy chair.
5. Your father? Shower (I know all this because we are at their house! Lol)
6. Your favorite thing? My family!
7. Your dream last night? Way too weird!
8. Your dream/goal? To raise my children to be respectable, God-fearing people, while leaving behind a godly legacy.
9. The room you're in? My parent's living room.
10. Your hobby? Blogging, scrapbooking, and other various crafts.
11. Your fear? People I love being taken from me, scorpions, failing as a mom.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? 6 years? Gosh, I have no idea...probably having another baby or two...lol! No big plans.
13. Where were you last night? At a Sunday School Class social.
14. What you’re not? Tall and thin.
15. One of your wish list items? To feel better!
16. Where you grew up? Abilene, Kerrville, and San Marcos.
17. The last thing you did? Ate a piece of cake and had a deep discussion with my family.
18. What are you wearing? Windpants, cami, and thermal shirt on top.
19. Your TV? Nothing special.
20. Your pet? None at the moment.
21. Your computer? Toshiba laptop.
22. Your mood? Pretty good. I always enjoy hanging out and talking with my parents.
23. Missing someone? Hmm..nope
24. Your car? Chevy Venture Minivan!!!
25. Something you’re not wearing? Surprisingly...socks!
26. Favorite store? Target, Carters, Hobby Lobby.
27. Your summer? What about it? I'm just soooooo glad it's fall!
28. Love someone? Yes, lots of people.
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Just a minute ago. I love laughing with family.
31. Last time you cried? Hmm, last week probably. I was tired and not feeling well.

Ok, I tag
Kristie
Alyson
Deborah
Ashley
Chels


And she also tagged me with this tonight.


6 things that make me happy (in no particular order):

1. My children playing together!
2. Nursing!
3. Crafts!
4. Holidays!
5. Dancing...doing it, and watching it!
6. The efforts Bryan makes all the time to show me he loves me!

Now I tag
Annette
Christine
Amy
London

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Yeesh, make me look like a tagging fanatic. LOL jk!! I had to get them all done!! Thanks for playing!