We went to our little pumpkin patch today to try and get some cute pics and pick out a couple of pumpkins for the kids. We found some great pumpkins, but weren't as successful with the pictures.
Kaden was actually cooperating for once, but MK definitely was not interested in giving her usual big smiles! I think it was just a bad time to go because the sun was pretty overwhelming. It's supposed to be pretty cool tomorrow, so it really was the only time we would have for awhile. Plus, I wanted to get some pumpkins to carve before it was too late! Here are some of the pics we got!
Kaden checking out the stock!

MK checking out
Kaden as he investigates the pumpkins!

Candy Corn was our bribe for smiles! ;o)

This is seriously the best pic we got of the two of them!

Hugging the pumpkin.

Making out with the pumpkin. Ha!

Too bright out here!

Are we done yet?

Picking out his pumpkin.

Picking out the family pumpkin.

7 comments:
Your kids are adorable, as usual!! MK sure does love pumpkins, huh?! Ha ha!
HAHA! I love the one of MK making out with the pumpkin. Maybe since her eyes were closed and it was the same size as her, she thought it was a little boy! hehe. Kade looked like he was enjoying himself!
Such cute pictures. I haven't gotten the kids out to a patch yet so I'd better hurry. I love the matching clothes and especially love MK and her new beau!
Oh my goodness. Making out with the pumpkin was so funny and cute. I love the "are we done yet" pic of Kaden. Your kids are absolutely adorable!
Cute kids! Sure does look like it was bright out but those pics are great!
Cute!
OMG Janet, those are precious!!! I love their outfits. Kade is looking so big, I can't even believe it *sniff sniff*
Post a Comment