Yup. Poor MK! Not only did she cut teeth #3 and #4 just recently, but now #5 and #6 poked their ugly little heads through! I feel so bad for her. She is a drooly, cranky mess and I don't blame her one bit. I wish I could ease her pain more. She has still been flashing us her gorgeous smile though. I can't believe she has any ounce of cheerfulness in her while cutting 4 teeth at once! I also can't believe her gummy smile will be gone soon. She will be a little vampire Snow White for Halloween! Lol!
On a happier note, we bought and watched our first Princess Movie today. Sleeping Beauty was released Tuesday, and it was the first time we got to buy something girly! Funny enough, Kade was way into it and MK could care less. She doesn't like the TV like Kade did at her age and he absolutely loves shows. I'm sure they will fight over what we get to watch one day, but it's nice that everyone is easily pleased right now! I am also trying to educate Bryan on the names of the princesses. I told him he has to know the difference between the major ones, since I can identify a number of Marvel characters. Not to mention, MK will insist on him knowing them one day too! Haha! Here are a few recent pics of the kids in their "jack wantern" shirts.
I also forgot to mention that we gave MK her first solids this past week. She had peas for the first time, and I was surprised that she actually seemed to like it. Kade has always hated food and he refused to eat at first, so I was shocked that she actually seemed to want more! I got a few cute pictures!
2 comments:
I LOVE that last pic!!! She is so stinkin' cute! Love the halloween shirts too. Oh, I am ready for pumkin patch pics too! Hey, maybe I should get pumpkin shirts for my boys too. they could blend right in. Lol
I love the one of Kade pinching MK's cheek! haha. I love messy baby faces too! Seeing all of your pictures *almost* make me want another baby in the house!
Post a Comment