I can't believe Mary-Kate will be 6 months old a week from Monday. It is going by too fast! She is all over the place now, especially with Kade around. She follows him everywhere and tries to play with all his toys. Anyways, I just had a few pictures I wanted to share of my sweet girl. We had our first really cold weather this week and she was all bundled up. Granted, most of us Texans think that 60 degrees is freezing, but it really was cold when I got up yesterday. It was 31 degrees when we got up and 35 when we left the house! I put baby legs, a warm coat, and a beanie on her head. She just looked so beautiful so I had to take some pics! Although, she isn't wearing her coat in the pics.
7 comments:
Such a Pretty Princess!!! :)
Aww such a doll. I love the pics with the bow in her hair. She's growing up so fast.
She IS a pretty princess. It's hard to believe she's going to be 6 months old already.
AW! I love her little ponytail lol!! The pics of her in the beanie are great , she looks like such a happy girl!
ha before I read the blog i told adrian, "mary kate can make some goofy faces" and then you said the exact same thing. I love that though! connor makes FUNNY faces and i think it's so much more fun to watch him =D. you dress mary kate so cute - i knew you would!
I can't believe she's 6 mo's already. It just seems like I saw you (that one time) and you were wondering if you were pregnant! I love, love, love the Baby Legs. I want someone to make them for!
Haha! SHe is so cute! She does have a lot of funny faces. Carlie was about 1 1/2 before I could put her hair up like that. Jacelyn was born with enough hair to put in a pony tail. lol. She is so cute and I love all of her teeth!
Post a Comment