Saturday, December 20

Christmas With Uncle Jeff

My brother came into town this weekend to spend time with us for Christmas. It has been so much fun already. Last night we went country and western dancing and had a blast. I haven't been dancing in so long and it was nice to have a night out! Some friends joined us and we danced the night away doing the two-step, three-step, half-step, line dances and more! I loved dancing with Jeff because we would be giggling like kids and making total fools of ourselves on the dance floor. I couldn't help but wonder if Kade and Mary-Kate will have a great relationship like that one day!

This morning we had a Holiday Brunch on my mom's Christmas china and then opened presents. My grandparents came over as well. It was so nice to be with everyone...laughing, talking, eating...I love time with family! We have this joke that has turned into a funny Christmas tradition where we re-gift something for my brother's present. The great part, is that we actually re-gift nice things that he really wants...like one year we gave him a nice digital camera. Anyways, this year he had asked for a TV. He didn't care if it was new or not, he just wanted something bigger and nicer than his tiny one. Well, unknown to Jeff, Bryan's Christmas present this year was a new big screen TV, and therefore, we had our nice 27" to "Re-gift" to him! It was perfect. He loved it, and the tradition continued!

I made a slide show of some of our pics this morning. I'm excited that Jeff will be here until Monday and that we have more time with him this year! I really miss Jeff so it's great when he is around!


Click to play Christmas with Jeff
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Fun! I am glad y'all got to spend time with your bro! Glad he liked his "New" TV. ;)