Christmas Eve was great, although I think we are adding a new tradition of being late to the Christmas Eve service. It was our second year in a row to arrive almost 15 minutes late. Let's just say Kade was having issues, and the poor guy was having trouble going to the bathroom. We didn't feel it appropriate to drop off our screaming son in the nursery! Anyways, we ended up bringing Kade to the service with us and we were so proud of him. He was so quiet and good. He never made a peep during the sermon, and would flash his brilliant smile and wave to his Sunday School Teachers. He even shook one of their hands and said hello like such a big boy when we were done! After the service, my parents and grandparents joined us for our fajita meal and we spent the evening enjoying each other's company. Again, I can't say enough how special it is for me to see the relationship develop between my children and family.
After the kids were in bed, Bryan and I had a blast playing Santa and putting together the toys. Kade received a choo choo train and MK a crawl and cruise jungle thingy. Kade was so excited about his choo choo train that he didn't want to open any more presents! Ha! I'm glad that we got him the "perfect gift." We had lunch with our extended family at my parent's house that afternoon which was great. My cousins and I now have our own children which makes things fun. There were 5 kiddos...Kade-2 1/2, Jersey-21 months, Taylor-1 year (born Dec. 27th), Mary-Kate-7 months, Kenadie-6 months. (Kade was the oldest and the only boy!) I love having all the babies here, and look forward to years of all of our families expanding even more.
Anyways, I have rambled on enough, I have a ton of pics that I put in a slide show if anyone is interested!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

5 comments:
Fun! You got some great pics!Looks like the kids had a great time! Glad y'all had a good Christmas! :)
Great pictures, as always! Thanks for sharing!
Janet! Such cute pictures. I didn't make it all the way through because I have to clean up before the babysitter gets here. Just wanted to let you know I foudn the tutorial you posted on your blog for Baby legs and Sean's teacher loved them (at least she said she did).
I've been so sad today about Carrah and even though another baby I've been praying for turned the corner in ICU this morning I'm still having a down day. Hope it picks up because I have to go to Mike's friend's party where I know no one but Mike. I know, I need a road trip to my old hometown. I bet MK and Kade's smiles would make me feel happier! Y'all have a good New Years--dont' for get your black-eyed peas tomorrow!
Loved the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
I can see your blog again :)
Looks like yall had a great Christmas. MK's dress is adorable!
Post a Comment