Wow, I swear this was the fastest year ever! It is amazing to me how much has changed and how quickly too. 2008 brought a lot of blessing and joy!
It marks the year our baby girl was born. Wow! A year ago tomorrow we started working on Mary-Kate's nursery. We found out she was a girl, right before Christmas, and we just couldn't believe it. (Quite literally. I worried about that for months! I made the lady at the 2nd sonogram show me girl parts. I wouldn't just live with, "well we can't see boy parts.") Bryan actually designed her room and kept saying how excited he was to paint pink. It was so neat to watch.
We joined the church where we are now members and have been so blessed to serve alongside new friends and family. We have enjoyed learning many things, and marvel at what God has taught us. We look forward to growing and doing more ministry there!
In August it marked 1 year that we had lived in our new home! Although we were robbed in September, it has been wonderful living here and we are so thankful for what God has given us!
Bryan and I just celebrated our 5th year anniversary on Dec. 27th. It's amazing what can change in 5 years. I feel that we are more in love now than we were then, although things seem harder than they once were. We have really grown together through many hard times and I look forward to many more years to come. I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else and I appreciate all that Bryan is as a husband and dad.
My kids got to experience their first plane ride and we had a wonderful vacation and Thanksgiving with my Dad's family. I think that time with family is priceless and I love the relationships my children have with theirs.
I know so many more things have happened this year, but most of you have read about them on here anyway! Lol! We are fortunate to have our health and loved ones close. I pray that you and your family are blessed in this new year!
Here is a clip of last Christmas when we surprised my family with the news that it was a girl! It still brings tears to my eyes for some reason. It was such a sweet moment. Oh, and the story behind everyone's shock was that we weren't planning on finding out, but I changed my mind at the last minute. I fact, we went back a few days after my original sono for a quick sex check. I know...I'm a Dork!
1 comment:
Happy new year Janet!! I wish your family many blessings always. :)
Post a Comment