The other day Bryan and I found some Christmas music to play in the car and around the house. I love Christmas music so it has been fun having it on while we wrap presents at night or while we spend time with the kids in the evening. Kaden is really beginning to understand more about Christmas this year and it has been fun dancing and singing with him. One of my favorite "new" (newly discovered) songs this year is Love Came Down at Christmas by Jars of Clay. Here are the lyrics:
Love Came Down at Christmas ,
Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was born at Christmas,
Star and angels gave the sign.
Worship we the Godhead,
Love incarnate, love divine;
Worship we our Jesus:
But wherewith for sacred sign?
Love shall be our token,
Love be yours and love be mine,
Love to God and all men,
Love for plea and gift and sign.
I love the message that it proclaims! Love was born at Christmas! How true that is. By the grace of God, he saved us and he chose to do it through his SON! Amazing! Merry Merry Christmas!
I also have a video to share of MK cruising. This girl has been into everything lately, and she is soo fast! I will sit down after pulling her out of something just in time to see her doing something else! She has been very good with the Christmas tree, but there is this one present that I don't know if it will live until Christmas morning. There is something about that one present that intrigues her. I have already found the bow in her mouth a couple of times! Ha!!
6 comments:
Carlie just said "That was soo funny!" lol. I can't belive how well she's cruising already! I love how all of a sudden Kade is on Bryan's back! haha. I love her wave! I so miss that stage where they are learning new things everyday!
It's not going to be long until you have 2 running around the house! Connor likes to climb on my back just like Kade was doing to Bryan. I have a question about baby legs but I'll email you about it!
Go Mary-Kate! I enjoyed watching her go.
cute video jan! your kids have so much energy =). oh my gosh its freezing here! i like it too though..i'm like you - i love warm weather but christmas isn't quite the same without some cold! are y'all going to be home this weekend? i think we may be in SA...but i'm not sure how busy we're gonna be.
MK is way too big! I can't believe she is already cruisin'!!
What a neat song! I do agree though, strange video! Lol
WAY TO GO MK!!! That is so precious...I love her waving too!
Post a Comment