We had a good 4th of July weekend. We went to San Marcos to spend time with my big brother! The kids absolutely adore him and we enjoyed our trip very much. We went down friday afternoon and spent the first night with Jeff. On Saturday we spent time at the park and the outlet malls before checking into our hotel. The kids took a good nap Saturday afternoon and we got geared up for fireworks that night. The next morning we spent some time at the swimming pool before cleaning up and checking out. We finished our time there at the mall again and said goodbye to Uncle Jeff before heading home! Like usual, one of the biggest highlights of our trip were the good eats! Lol! We definitely enjoy our food, and this trip was no different! Here are our pics!
Enjoying a Kolache from Shipley's on Saturday morning!

At the Playscape.

Has to do everything that brother does!

Trying to get a smile out of both of them!

One of Kade's most thrilling moments. He got to stand on a real live train track!

And touch it...

We are such cool parents...We let our kids play with rocks! Haha.

Running around in the hotel room, checking things out!

Enjoying the luggage rack.
(I had just changed MK's diaper, that's why she is not wearing pants.)

Look at my little monkey...she's been doing the craziest things lately.

Ready for fireworks!

MK enjoyed changing laps every few minutes.

Mesmerized by the fireworks.

Gotta have the firework shot in there!

Back at the hotel after a long day. Aren't they sweet?

MK was crashed out.

Swimming

Kade is so proud that he can swim without help.

More swimming...

Going for a ride at the outlet malls.

4 comments:
How cute do your kids look all decked out in their American gear! Looks like y'all had alot of fun and I wish I'd gotten to join you at the malls. I'm so impressed by Kade's swimming! I have to get Connor into lessons ASAP!
LOVE MK's 4th of July outfit and her cute piggies!!
We are food lovers too...It's not a party unless there are good eats:]
Looks like ya'll had a great 4th!
First, the kids look adorable as always. I love MK's outfit and matching bows in the pictures at the hotel room! I can't believe how well Kade is swimming!
Also, I didn't know they had Shipley's all over the place. I thought there was just one or two around here! I used to date the son of the owner of the one here.
You got a great pic of the fireworks! I love MK's outfit!! Your lil kiddos are precious. You can totally tell Kade is the more reserved one. ha!
Post a Comment