Thursday, July 2

He's Done!

With swim lessons that is. Kade finally made up his last lesson tonight after missing some due to various things like thunderstorms and injuries (the lifeguard, not Kade.) Considering how I felt after his first day I am soo shocked and impressed with how well he has done. I don't know what I expected, but it definitely was not this. He is holding his breath under water, jumping off the diving board with no fear, and swimming with his face in the water. Amazing to me!






I also had to get some pics of our little cutie in her new floatie suit. She has been a handful to hold in the water, and has screamed like a banshee in the two other floaties we tried. Thankfully she really enjoyed this little suit and was much easier to guide in the water. (Thanks Alyson!!!!)


2 comments:

connie said...

I am so happy that he did so well, even with a shaky start. I love the pics. Marykate is just to cute for words with her hair like that. I can not believe how big Kade is getting. Here is to a wonderful summer with lots of swimming.

Stephanie said...

aaawwww look at those precious water babies