Monday, July 27

Vacation Bible School

We had our VBS kick off last night at church. The kids had a great time running around and trying out all the inflatables! I am a family group leader this week and will have a little group of my own. I am really looking forward to it! I absolutely love VBS and love teaching children about the love of Jesus! I also love all the goofy songs we get to sing. It's right up my alley! Ha!

Bryan is helping with one of the crafts they will be doing throughout the week. He is doing birdhouses and stepping stones. He is so great with kids, I love to see him in action! Kade and MK will be in their own little nursery classes, hopefully having a blast! I will let y'all know how things go when I get a chance. Here are a few pics from last night!

This is how Kade slid down the big blow up slide at first!

By the end of the night he had no fear and would go constantly!

MK had a turn with Mommy!

Don't think she was the biggest fan!

She much preferred to bounce in Erin's arms as they monitored the slide!

Kade was really excited that someone gave him some chocolate!

So MK couldn't be left out and found some of her own!

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

How fun!!! I love VBS too!!

Deborah said...

Ah, don't you just love climbing the slides while holding your little one. I had to do 2 parties alone with Connor while Mike was out of town when he was too young to climb alone. Unfortunately, he was in love with the slide so Mommy kept having to climb up!

Lara said...

VBS for us was last week and the girls had SO much fun! It was always my favorite week out of the whole summer when I was a kid!