Thanks y'all! Shaunna~I didn't make this one, but I do make them. My mom gave it to MK last Christmas and I wanted her to have one she could play with since she was so interested in the one I was making!
OH MY GOSH!! That is freakin precious! I tried to make them, but it took me to long. I may just have to purchase one form you for my CareBear's 1yr pics in Oct :)
6 comments:
That TUTU is too cute! I love the way she's matched the red shoes to the red in her tutu, very style conscious!
Love the tutu!! Did you make it???
Aww! Pretty Pretty Princess!
Thanks y'all! Shaunna~I didn't make this one, but I do make them. My mom gave it to MK last Christmas and I wanted her to have one she could play with since she was so interested in the one I was making!
OH MY GOSH!! That is freakin precious! I tried to make them, but it took me to long. I may just have to purchase one form you for my CareBear's 1yr pics in Oct :)
Too die for, Just to die for. She melts my heart, truly.
Post a Comment