I got some cute pics of Kade with the pumpkin he picked out today on his field trip. His teacher gave him stickers to decorate with. He was so proud!
Since MK has been feeling fine all day and was a little stir crazy, we took the kids to the pumpkin patch after dinner tonight. Kade was so excited to show Bryan where he had been this morning. He also had to explain everything to sister and make sure she followed the "rules." MK absolutely loved looking at all the pumpkins too. She ended up picking out the pumpkin that we brought home with us. When paying for the pumpkin they let the kids pick out a piece of candy. I was laughing because Kade picked a dum dum (little sucker) and MK picked out a huge tootsie roll pop. (Did y'all know tootsie pops have banana flavor? Yuck!) They very much enjoyed them though! Here are the pics I got before the battery on my camera died.




4 comments:
The "sitting like a little lady" picture made me laugh out loud! How cute!
I'm agree with the last comment. It made me seriously LOL! :P The 3rd picture from the bottom of Kaden is so good. Your kids are so cute! And yes... banana tootsie pops sound gross.
I'm glad MK felt up for some fun! Her little dress you made her is perfect for the occasion. Kaden sounded super excited!
Hey Janet, I wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award. :)
Post a Comment