* I am glad that I live two houses from the corner, because I don't feel as stupid when I only have to reverse past one house in the alley because I can't remember if I put the garage door down or not.
*Why does everyone act like drama is something that only happens in high school? From my perspective it never ends! People say that "they are acting like a high schooler..." but from what I can tell, you never really grow out of it.
* I wonder what people would think of me if they could hear some of the things I say in a typical day.
Some of these things include:
~ "Well, don't let her sit on your head."
~ "Stop acting like you are going to puke. It's just spit!"
~ "Stop pulling down your pants!"
~ "Yay for going poo poo!"
~ "Well, push her back. You are bigger than she is, you don't have to take it."
~ "Why are you naked?"
~ "Do you mind giving me some privacy? Please. Mommy just wants to be alone for a minute. And shut the door behind you so that...Hey, Mary-Kate. Can you please give Mommy a minute. Go with Kaden. Gooooo with Kaden! Kaden, just because Mary-Kate came in here doesn't mean I want you back in here. Stop turning on the water. No ma'am, don't get in the tub. Do NOT touch the toilet paper! Ok, guys, do y'all think Mommy can have a minute to go to the bathroom in peace?"
~ "Stop hugging him, he doesn't like it."
* Tonight at dinner I told Bryan that I wished we would have had rain and a cold front like the weather guy had forecasted for today. Kaden then said, "Yeah, I wish it would have rained in the front." After a pause he said, "And in the back too."
* We were outside playing in the backyard after dinner when Kade started hollering that there was a gecko climbing up the house. We looked, and sure enough a nasty black gecko was climbing up the brick. Bryan turned to Kade and asked him if he wanted to catch it. Kade proceeded to answer, "Ewww. NO, it might poop on me!"
* The other day I asked Kade what he wanted to be when he grew up. He told me, "I want to make bows Mama."
* We once taught Kaden the expression that he had a frog in his throat when he had a sore throat. Ever since then, he would tell us there was a frog in whatever part of his body was hurting or sick. The other day he said, "Mommy, I have a frog in my tummy and he wants to eat." Lol, he was trying to tell me he was hungry!
Mary-Kateisms:
*When you ask Mary-Kate what a duck says, she says, "Quack quack." Ask her what a horse says and she says, "May May!!" Ask her what a dog says and she says, "CAT!"
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH, I totally know what you mean about turning around to check the garage door! I have to do that at least 2 or 3 times during the school week. Eric has encouraged me to wait until it is all the way down and then I'm supposed to say, "Garage door closed." The bad thing is a lot of the time I can't remember if I even said the phrase!
I like MK's response to, "What does a dog say?" That's too funny!
Oh and by the way, I teach 4th grade. Thanks for the encouragement. I made it through the day. :)
I don't know which is worse for me...Addi insisting that she be with with me and stare me down every time I go to the bathroom/take a shower OR the huge wailing fit she throws if I actually shut the door and refuse to let her in??? Every day is a new adventure when you're a mommy, huh?! :]
LOVE it!
LOVE it!
LMBO!! I say a LOT of those things, except I would be saying she/her! You're so funny!
Aww..i love the frog thing. SO cute!
how cute!!! I miss you!!!
how cute!!! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment